Sunday, December 25, 2011

happy holidays

TheMostImportantGuy and I had a very nice day up at his family's opening gifts and sharing a meal. I tried to do the whole, "let's give each other hand made gifts next year" thing, and it was met with resistance. The niece said she'd made most of her friends gift this year, and it was too hard and took to much time. The sis-in-law wanted to put on the restriction that all materials had to be source from a thrift store or be used or from a garage sale (not a bad idea, if done right), but she suggested that because her idea was that each person was to aim for the most craptastic gift possible.

Oh, well. At least I tried. I think next year I'll just make them all something nice and thoughtful, and with a little love put into it, and show 'em how it's done.


I leave you with a crazy arsed ghost pic taken of me and TheMIG at dinner last night.



Crazy, eh? Not sure quite how that happened, but I find it quite interesting.


Hope you all are having a good holiday season!!
xoxo

0 comments: