Friday, January 20, 2012

soggy but happy

I am so tired from being so tired! How is it that it works like that?!

I cancelled everything today and took it easy on my back. I am happy to report that I am improved today, and not at all looking around the house for the machete so I may lob my own head off. Today I just hurt a bit, but I don't feel like dying, and I'll settle for that.

It was nice to be inside in a way. We had sprinkles yesterday, but today was the first real big soaker of rainstorm, and we have not had rain in ages. I don't even know how long it's been (I should probably go look that up somewhere), but I don't believe it rained at all during the month of December. There was no snow in the hills for winter break skiing, that's for sure. And I also had to turn the sprinklers back on.

Anyhow, the rain was nice. Boobing out on costume dramas was nice (TheMostImportantGuy set up me up with a Roku box last week, so I've been streaming all sorts things via Netflix...Upstairs Downstairs, Daniel Deronda, and one I enjoyed quite a bit called The Wingless Bird). Pots of warm tea have been nice. Also nice is that I am happily knitting away on a soft, warm, and fuzzy beret that is made out of yarn that is 70% mink and 30% cashmere.....yummm!!

All things soft and cozy and comforting.

1 comments:

Guernseygal said...

sometimes you just have to have a duvet day :-0