Wednesday, March 14, 2012

here is what i am saving you from

I found myself sitting here tonight saying to TheMostImportantGuy: "I realllllllllllly do not want to do a blogpost tonight...."
To which he replies, "Want me to do it for you?"
Me: "Squeee! Yessss!!!"

He's typing away, and I look over, and it something about dog poo. In the form of a poem. It may have even been a series of haiku.
Me: "Nooooooo! You cannot type about dog poo!

So I do something else on the iPad, he's typing away again, and I look over, and this is what I see:

Gsuet Psot
Im gnnoa try taht tnihg wrhee you slrmabce the lterets of erevy wrod epecxt the fsirt and lsat lttrees. Spdlsoupey it is slitl ralbdaee. Kdnia wrekod, rhigt? Hmmmm. Not rlelay.



Aye aye aye.

3 comments:

Mountaingmom said...

We love your posts, but there is no post police who will make you write one every day. But look at the fun MIG generated.

~Donna~ said...

I was able to read it.

Suprised myself but then remembered that my brains are pretty scrambled at the moment so maybe that was "normal" for me.

Tuesday I forgot the alphabet...but I did figure out who the stupid idiot was that was screwing up my files...me!

Gretchen said...

Well, that gave me keen insight to what you've got there...Everyone keep their day job!!!