Monday, March 05, 2012

what i accomplished today

* Fed kid 3 square meals and a snack, plus got kid to his clarinet lesson (all of which took much more effort than it sounds like).

* Took a shower (which, I am embarrassed to say, was less about hygiene, and more of and effort to steam my nostrils open).

* Knit a few rows on a shawl that I am slogging through.

* Watched a few more episodes of The Tudors, where I am now up to the 5th wife of Henry VII (and man, what a dingbat do they make her out to be!)

* I ripped through a box and a half of tissues in less than 6 hours, using up everything left in the house, and then had to go buy** more.

* I gave up on homeopathic medicine and resorted to nyquil (the cough/runny nose/sneezing version, not the everything but the kitchen sink version).




** The person at the register when I bought the tissues and nyquil said that it looked like I have the same thing she was just getting over, and it took her two months to get all the way through it. And she is the third person now to tell me that!! This had better not be true. I got things to do, peeps!!!

0 comments: