Thursday, April 26, 2012

*ducks!*

Don't throw a tomato at me (but if you do, I'm already ducking anyhow!).  I just cannot seem to get this friggin' Part 2 out the door!

I am so exhausted.  Every night for a week now I have woken up in the middle of the night worrying about some detail or another about the remodel, now that we are acting as general contractors.  Last night/this morning I woke up realizing that TheMostImportantGuy and I were really misunderstanding how the installation of the cabinets was going to be laid out, and because of our confusion, we had not arranged to have the floor being prepped properly.  Our handyman had only patched a portion of the floor where the wall was taken out, and that really it needed to all be done, not just a portion.  And the issue has to be rectified today, before the subfloor and underlayments crew would work on Friday. 

Nothing like realizing that at 4:30am on Thursday morning.
And that's what I mean. I wake up like this all the time now. Go team.  (hey, I caught it before it was too late, right??)

I also have a performance this weekend, a class on Saturday, a wedding to go on Saturday that I am supposed to bring food to, and a baby shower gift that I am scrambling to finish knitting by Saturday as well. 

And I feel like a zombie.


0 comments: