Saturday, April 21, 2012

snaps on saturday

all taken from my seat at an outdoor cafe table....





That's my afternoon snack at Le Bateau Ivre (The Drunken Boat), where I was killing an hour while TheMostImportantGuy was attending the zen center's board of director's meeting. Every moment today prior to this afternoon snack was spent driving around for hours checking out multiple sources for materials and sub-contractors.  We've got to figure out cabinet installation (for the cabinets are arriving in a week and a half an there is now no one to install them), flooring, countertops, and a custom built range hood (among other things).

Note how our day of research affecting my food order. Next to my knitting and that delicious cheese plat is my beverage: a russian coffee made with vodka and kahlua
(because hours of sub-contractors will do that for ya')

0 comments: