Thursday, December 27, 2012

one really strange time warp

We've spent very little time over at TheNewDiggs in December.  Sad, but there was so much going on every weekend it just didn't work out quite right.  I've only been popping in and out over there, but had not spent any real significant time there.

Today TheMostImportantGuy and I headed over there to do some much needed yard work and house cleaning.  It's not that the place is a mess, it just gets that layer of dust that needs to be wiped away is all.  I am hosting a "Crafternoon" there on Saturday, and we're also gearing up to have some friends over for New Year's Eve, so some rearranging, decorating, checking the pantry, and plotting and planning was in order. 

But today I was there for, ohhhh.....I don't know....close to 6 hours or so??  And while I did do a few little things in the craftroom and kitchen....I really spent my time cleaning the sun room, which is also the dance studio and meditation area. 

So, if you think about it, I spent 6 hours cleaning a room that basically has very little in it.  I'm not quite sure how I managed that, but I can tell you that the sun room is sparkling cleeean.

TheMIG on the other hand, was like a little whirling dervish!  He mowed the lawn, did some other yard work, cleaned both bathrooms, dusted and vacuumed the whole house.  And so tomorrow I have to have go back and clean up my share of the rest of the place!! hahahaha   I hope I don't slip into the time warp twice!  Sheesh!

1 comments:

=Tamar said...

Some detailing-type cleaning jobs take a lot of time. I can understand wanting to clean all the little places that are going to be hard to get at once more things are moved in.