Monday, February 04, 2013

me. 46.


It's getting to be habit, this taking a photo on my birthday every year.  One of these days I'll line them all up ;-)

I'm feeling pretty good about myself this year. More comfortable in my skin than I have been the last few years.

At dinner Dad asked if I felt a year older. 
Nope.
I think it might be because I've been telling people I'm 46 for awhile now, even though I had really been 45. Not quite sure why I was doing that.  It might be because in some crazy way I've stopped keeping track.   I'm sure I'm very soon going to be the age where I just start telling people I'm turning 21 (again) as a way of avoiding the question entirely. LOL


3 comments:

Kerry said...

Happy, happy birthday!!!

Pickyknitter said...

I understand - I was 26 for two years. Happy birthday!

The Bon said...

I'm way late because life has seriously imploded but I've thought about you a million times since the fourth although I haven't even had headspace to send you a text/im/email (hell, I haven't read any blogs for the past two weeks as it turns out.) But I've been thinking about you and sending you happy birthday thoughts inside my head for days now.