Friday, March 15, 2013

I'm so tired, because I'm so stupid!!

I got home super late last night (dance class) and by the time I could wind myself down it was almost midnight.   I finally fell asleep, but kept waking up every hour or so because I smelled bleach. I don't clean or wash with bleach, and every time I woke up, I reminded myself and fell back asleep.  It wasn't until about 3:30am that I realized why I was smelling bleach.

At about 11:45pm, before I went to bed, I decided to deal with the slow draining sink in the master bath by pouring in a bottle of Liquid Plumber. I was supposed to rinse it all down with hot water after 7 minutes.  I had forgotten about it, and it sat for 4 hours.

I bolted out of bed, ran the water to flush the drain, and heard all the water splashing into the content below.  Lovely.  I emptied the under sink cabinet, dried everything out, and then spent 4am to 5:50am (when the alarm goes off to get MyFavoriteKid up for band practice) tossing and turning and not being able to get more than just a few winks here and there.

First call this morning was to my neighbor two houses down (on the other side of TheBadMan) who is a plumber.  I think the goop I used just at through a gasket where the plastic pipes join, but he's going to come take a look tomorrow and just make sure I didn't do more damage.

What a ding-dong! Huh!!


So exhausted all day. I'm off to bed early. MyFK has an all day performance related field trip, and our dance troupe is performing.

Want to come?


0 comments: