Tuesday, March 26, 2013

knitting in the wild


Taken yesterday, up at Oxbow Public Market where I met MissSincereSheep for lunch.

I had to post a picture from yesterday, because if I took a picture of today it would have looked something like this:


(me, hanging around, being a sloth)

I have most of the day tomorrow to myself, and then this little break of mine ends.  MyFavoriteKid's bus from the airport comes in tomorrow night around midnight.  He doesn't go back to school until Tuesday, but I'm not sure how much time I'll have with them.  The drumline's final performance and competition for the year is a week from Saturday, so I have a hunch that many rehearsals for him will be called during his last few days of his break.  Hopefully there will be a balance! As much as I enjoy the occasional break from motherhood, I really miss him and hope to get to spend some time quality time with him!

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

And did the favorite kid have a good time? I hope so. Wish I could have been with you and Brooke at Oxbow - but I got to go to Hill Country Weavers and I'm bringing home something nice - had a gift certificate from a friend so I splurged on something. Continue her in Austin with the atheists thru 6 p.m. Easter Sunday, f&%k you very much.