Wednesday, April 17, 2013

dont hold your breath

Waiting for a reply from me via email?
Or for me to follow up on something we discussed? (and that includes you, mom & dad)
Waiting for me to wash those dishes?
Or post something?
Or knit that....that....thing???

Well, don't hold your breath.


I nearly took off my finger tip this morning when I shut the clothes dryer door on it (and my ol' skool dryer has quite the sharp edge in there!)

A trip to the ER for a little sympathy, some skin glue, a butterfly bandage, and a finger splint....have no fears, my loves.
I'll be fiiiiiiiine.


Probably pics with very short captions for a few days though!!

3 comments:

The Bon said...

Hey! I just did this recently minus the trip the ER! I crushed the tip of my middle finger in the panels of the garage door while I was closing it. Whee! Speedy healing lady!

Gina said...

My fingers throb for you. Last week I squished my finger between my desk and the arm of my chair. It took a half a day to get the feeling back -- and then I wished for numbness. Wishing you a speedy recovery for that all-important finger.

Carolyn said...

Oh Bonnie...my finger throbs for you too...once upon a time I leaned down while on my bike to grab the water bottle. I got the bottle as my hand went into the spokes....my 3rd finger had to be "put back" together much as you described for your index finger. I hadn't even left the parking lot. Hope you mend quickly.

xo