Wednesday, May 29, 2013

what i woke to this morning

Frick.
And Frack.


Sorry so fuzzy.  I was fuzzy when I took it.

I had a horrible bout of insomnia last night. I couldn't get myself to fall asleep until after 11:30. Then I woke up at 2:30am and couldn't get myself back to sleep until almost 6!!  My brain was in "fret-mode".  I thought I'd catch a nap today, but it never happened.  Instead I visited with TheBon online for awhile, went to the library, grocery shopped, taught the last knitting group of the year at the high school, did some hand sewing (my new favorite thing), made dinner, caught up with friends on a Ravelry forum, and then a friend of TheMIG's came over and joined us and the dogs for a late night walk and chat.

I'm hoping the late night walk will help with getting to sleep quickly tonight. I need it!

0 comments: