Sunday, September 08, 2013

a waste of a day

Dang, it just drives me nuts when I lose a day to a migraine.  I woke up with a headache, and by the early afternoon I was full blown migraine status.  I'd swear on my grave that it was caused by some roadside fruitstand snacks we picked up yesterday on the way to Sacramento.  As I sat here today with my head splitting open and feeling super-duper thirsty, I realized that those little asian peanuts and wasabi-everythings were probably loaded with msg (even though the label didn't indicate msg or even any "natural flavorings").

After a ton of water and bit of rest, I was able to get myself out of migraine mode and down to just a plain ol' headache.  I went out and got some fresh air by around 5pm by way of taking the dogs to the dog park.

Even with the migraine, I did manage to clean up the dishes stacked up in the kitchen (which is good because I was dangerously close to having the health department show up LOL), and I was able to do a couple of loads of laundry and vacuum the house.   All in all, not so bad.

I'm hoping that is my medical issue for the week, right there.  I need to have a smooth sailing week this week! I have a crap-ton of stuff going on every day this week, including a few extra appointments and quite a bit of driving.  There will be no time for feelin' bad!!

nighty-night....

0 comments: