Monday, February 24, 2014

too many tears today

My Grammy passed away last night. I've spent a lot of time watching memories of her scrolling by through my brain today, and in every single one of them, I can hear her laughter. I think that's a good way to be remembered. She will be missed. (me & Grammy, early to mid 70's)


I probably have more to say on the subject, but I am exhausted. Barely slept a wink last night thinking and feeling, and today was nuts (busy busy)....and every time there was a lull there were tears in my eyes. Seriously. Even cried standing in line at the market.

This is just a duplicate of what I was able to thwack up on Facebook earlier.  I need to go now and give myself a break.




3 comments:

Kerry said...

I am so very sorry. Thank goodness you have such wonderful memories to comfort you. Take good care of you. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

bibliogrrl said...

Oh no. I am so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself. May her memory be a blessing. <3

not supergirl said...

I'm so sorry. It sounds like she leaves a wonderful legacy in your memories of her.