Saturday, January 26, 2008

snaps on saturday

What I did today:

I had the first of several lessons with TheMostImportantGuy learning how to run this soundboard, so I can be of more help at shows.





I took MyFavoriteKid to the dentist who needed to pull four baby teeth that the adult teeth were not going to push out properly. He's whiny, but he's okay. Ice cream stupor.




I finished knitting the hat I've been working on tonight. Tomorrow when the light is better, I'll take shot of me wearing it.



And I did some shopping. Big shopping. For myself. Why don't we just call it an early birthday present to myself. It has been ordered and is being delivered this week, so at this point...no snapshot.
But soon :-)

5 comments:

M-H said...

You did something else - you won my blog competition! Check it out.

The Bon said...

Oooh. I bet I know what your shopping was! Exciting!

MsAmpuTeeHee said...

mh-h ~ Ok, now that is funny. I posted, and then I said to myself, "Oh, I should have added that I spent time catching up on blogs finally! But I don't have a pic for that either. Nevermind." And then I win something LOL. :-)

bon ~ I bet you do, too ;-)

Anonymous said...

Ooh... suspense suspense suspense!

MsAmpuTeeHee said...

jennakate ~ the suspense is killing me, too! I have to wait for delivery!