Friday, February 22, 2008

how much is that doggie in the window



This is "Rusty". We met him on the way to the campground last weekend. His mommy told us his tongue is always sticking out. Apparently he makes all of those funny pug noises,too. Just thought you might wanna know all that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I laid in bed this morning deciding that I was going to skip going to Stitches this weekend. Lord knows I don't need anymore yarn (and no need for the fiber folk to redefine need for yarn me...trust me...preaching to choir). But there is a big storm rolling in tomorrow. Up to 2 inches of rain in my neck of the woods, a 60 mph wind warning, and it's at least a 2 hour drive to get to this yarn party.

But then I got my ass up out of bed only to determine that MyFavoriteKid needed to miss yet another day of school...and by 2:30pm or so, I realized that if I don't get out of the house and DO something (even if it's braving hurricane level winds), I might stick my head in the oven for entertainment.

So I WILL be at Stitches Saturday, and if you see me, please stop and say hi.

It's not like I don't have "identifying features", but just in case:
one leg
blue wheelchair
red crutches
cute smile ;-)

4 comments:

BeanMama said...

I'll be there! Hope to see you & your wonderful smile!

The Bon said...

Happy pugface! They do all make those noises, that's for sure. I hope you have/had fun today!

Denise said...

I love Pugs. I guess I have a thing for smashed-face doggies because we have a Boston Terrier. I'd love to have a Pug too but our dog is a bit of a twit.

Jennie said...

Thanks for the hints on finding you. LOL