Wednesday, February 20, 2008

thanks guys

Thank you all so very much for the condolences. It has meant a whole lot to me, and to MyFavoriteKid, too. He read the post together with me, and then we've been keeping up with all of the comments as they have been coming and it has been really helpful for him to read that he's not the only person that things like this happen to.

MyFK stayed home sick again today, but it was kind of nice for us. He's been fever free all day, and I'm pretty sure will return to school tomorrow, but for today we just relaxed and watched movies together.

Meanwhile, I've been knitting along. Not quite comfort knitting, though. Double stranded cotton blend in boxy garter stitch--ugh. But this top will be awfully cute when it is done, and it feels good to be productive in a way, as this is working up quickly.


I'm going to go now...we're watching a total lunar eclipse right now. Slow excitement. Perfect. Just what we need around here.

Thank you all again, from the bottom of my heart.

2 comments:

Kim Ayres said...

Hope the lunar eclipse was fun :)

(formerly) no-blog-rachel said...

We caught a glimpse of the eclipse last night too - between cloudy patches. I was really happy to see it at all!