Friday, March 28, 2008

the OutTheBackOfTheVan shot


Flying Flags Rv Park, Buellton CA
space 96


Tired. Long drive. Lots of Friday rush hour traffic. Lots to unpack. I have a few days to do the laundry and repack it for a trip to Boston. Those same few days are packed with appointments and to-do lists.

It's all good.
It's just all busy.

Oh, yeah. We went back to the falls this morning, and no camera. We combed the parking lot, hiked the trail again, and checked in with the ranger. No luck. I had taken the OutTheBackOfTheVan shot earlier in the week, though.

3 comments:

(formerly) no-blog-rachel said...

Oh bummer! (Bummer - that dates me for sure, doesn't it...) I'm sorry about the camera!

Rabbitch said...

oh man, I hope you get it back!

My verification word is "furgh". I think that says it all.

Anonymous said...

bummer .. when I saw the photo I was hopeful that the camera had been found!

ps I guess I'm "dated" too ...