Thursday, March 27, 2008

things around my house thursday....

....will be delayed until I can find some resolve to what Thing Is Not Around My House This Thursday, and that would be MY CAMERA.

I think that when we were coming back down from a hike to a waterfall today, it may have fallen out of the tote bag that hangs off my crutches.

I've looked just about everywhere, but when you are living inside a box that is 21 feet long and 7 feet wide, there are only so many places it could be hiding. I'll take another look around tomorrow, and we might head back to the trailhead tomorrow to see if we spot it anywhere, but...poo! :-(

2 comments:

~Donna~ said...

oh NO...sending "finding vibes" to you and the FavKid...

Denise said...

Oh no! Good luck finding your camera - lots of 'finding vibes' from me too.