Tuesday, April 08, 2008

like my behind?

As I expected, I am behind.

I did get to hook up with Sara today (amazing and great and totally fun), and then I got back in time to freshen up and get to the big 90th birthday shindig for grandma.

I have so much to write about!! We might go into Boston proper for more touring around, but MyFavoriteKid and I are feeling pretty wiped out. We've toured Quincy, Salem/Marblehead, Plymouth, and Concord/Lexington...AND we've made time for family, which was the whole reason for the visit in the first place. We may just opt to have one last local day here with family instead. Besides, that will give us a good reason to come back next year (in the van) to catch the things we missed.

If we stay put tomorrow, I hope to be able to clean up my behind ;-)

3 comments:

Kim Ayres said...

I've heard Bidets can help with this kind of thing

Carrie said...

Well, it sounds like you're having a great time! Let me know how a Bidet works... I've never hard the pleasure, myself =)

Stay and visit with the family, becuase if you're like me, you'll feel guilty if you don't. And then you get another trip next year!

Anonymous said...

You visit was TOTALLY fun. Thank you again, and come back anytime!