Thursday, May 15, 2008

saved by the co-teacher

It's late, I'm exhausted, and just coming in from teaching dance class. I was about to climb into bed when I realized I forgot to post today.

Luckily, I have been saved. My co-teacher (Karen the Dancing Lurker) gave me a cd tonight of a bunch of photos taken of our troupe at the Rakkasah bellydance festival this past March.

So here's my post. It's me. Dancin'....


The un-cropped photo is much more lovely as it includes the face of the woman behind me that I am dancing with. Unfortunately she's out of town right this minute and I have no way to ask permission to use the photo. So I cropped out her face LOL. Hopefully she won't mind my using her belly!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S.
I am happy to report that I am back to commenting back to your comments within the comments. Going back retroactively seemed a little daunting. But I'm all about moving forward!

7 comments:

JohnK said...

Like the photo.
Now I've got to make it to a performance.

(no comment on this comment neccesary)

~Donna~ said...

YAY! a dance photo. You look lovely my dear - now i'm upset that i missed seeing you live again. the beads, the colors, the dangling things...and the bliss feeling of dancing...you are def enjoying yourself. I *really* should get off my bum and get back to it...I've got that same top...and now i have to go add some beads or something to it. :)

Kim Ayres said...

Superb! Finally the photo you promised! You look wonderful :)

Anonymous said...

I agree that it really captures the bliss of your dancing. And your beauty.

Karen the Dancing You-Know-What

MsAmpuTeeHee said...

johnk ~ and so what if i do, huh Huh HUH??!! (teehee)

donna ~ I'm so glad it comes through. I realllly enjoyed this performance. I was really grounded and just having a good time.

kim ~ thank you!

karen ~ love you, Karen the DL ;-)

Anonymous said...

Lovely!

MsAmpuTeeHee said...

sara ~ Thank you!!