Wednesday, June 11, 2008

no more teachers...no more books...

...plenty of dirty looks though. Hey, he's almost 11 now.

I love the pile of stuff that comes home on the last day of school. Each year I save the best of the best to go into a folder.


A story entitled: "Brittany Spears and The Three Ninjas"

A fully assembled book about
Christmas Monkeys (that came from outer space)


A memo from MyFavoriteKid to the Darth Vader
(subject: The dark side)



A certificate for being an honor roll student for the whole year.
(I'm so proud)


And last, but not least, a certificate showing that MyFK has completed elementary school and is being promoted to middle school (*sniff sniff*)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Sorry for the crappy photoshopping job to remove MyFK's personal info. He's a private kid, and I'm a hack.)

3 comments:

EkC said...

Woohoo, school is out for the summer! I'm in grad school and I just finished up for the summer last week - feels great! The story entitled "Britney Spears and the Three Ninjas" must be a classic. :P

Anonymous said...

I love the stories, just from the titles!

Lorena said...

I don't know which I love more; the Christmas Monkeys, or the memo to Darth Vader...!