Tuesday, July 22, 2008

circa 1967

Awhile back, I shared a really old photo of myself, but I had wanted to it to be a different photo that than one I had posted...one of my mom and I.
First my mom had said yes to the photo I had chosen, but the she came back and said no.
Then a few weeks after that, she came back with a different photo, and said yes to the new one.
Fickle, us women ;-)
I waited even a couple more weeks to be sure she wouldn't change her mind again, but she's cool with it.


Hottie, huh.
I'm somewhere in the buggy, at one month old.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The photo was uploaded 6/9 and saved here for an autopost, as I'm out of town on tour right now.
oh, and I even reconfirmed with my mom 7/8 that it's still okay ;-)

1 comments:

Penny L. Richards said...

I think my mother had that same baby buggy--and probably very similar boots, too!