Monday, July 20, 2009

Have y'all noticed yet that I'm trying to post every day again? Who knows how long this will last, because we all know that I tend to be all or nothing about these things. I mean, I ran straight through with Blog365 last year, and this year it's been quite scant. Heck, I didn't even post at all in June.

Daily posting. *sigh* It can be tough. Especially when I'm whooped.

The past two night I've hostessed sleepovers for MyFavoriteKid and his buddies (that means I was up way too late), and then tonight I had a "business meeting" with my co-dance-teachers. I forgot to post before leaving the house, and the meeting went later, so now here I am, at almost midnight....and this is how you end up with weirdness like this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last night at a potluck dinner TheMostImportantGuy noticed this thing sitting in the livingroom somewhere.


Is it a throw pillow??
Or is it a teddy bear??


TheMIG said it looked like Han Solo ;-)



See?
I'm tired LOL.
I'll try again tomorrow. Maybe a bit earlier in the day ;-)

2 comments:

~Donna~ said...

You may be tired, but I'm quite entertained! Han Solo...good one!!!!

MsAmpuTeeHee said...

Donna ~ heheh