Monday, October 12, 2009

*sound of crickets chirping*

When the only comments you get on your blog are Japanese spam, it's a pretty good sign that you are long overdue for a post.


a bouquet from T.Joe's that I couldn't resist buying for myself

I haven't been compelled to write because basically I have been "Happy About NOTHING" (even a ten-buck bouquet couldn't fix it)...and I get sick of hearing myself kvetch.

To be honest, my life is pretty damn great, and I do recognize that fact on a daily basis. I am grateful for many many many things, and I am also present enough to see several of life's daily little miracles.

But in between the shining moments of gratitude and presence??
DUDES! I am SO bogged down in the mire!!!
Ugh.



I've got a couple of posts percolating. Hope to be back shortly. Rather than longly ;-)

2 comments:

FUZZARELLY said...

We love you, even when we don't hear from you.

Things may not get better, but they will get different.

AllyB said...

Good morning. Love your blog. Your knits are lovely and your posts are funny and thought provoking. Have a great day!