Sunday, November 08, 2009

and then bam! all of the sudden it's bedtime.

It feels like bedtime has sorta snuck up on me here, so I'm going just recap my day and leave it at that.

The morning was a bit of a blur, but somewhere in there I fed everyone, meditated with TheMostImportantGuy, and I think I may have helped MyFavoriteKid stay on track with homework.

I went to the spinning dream team class at A Verb for Keeping Warm.


Today we spun superfine merino wool 4-ways. A woolen 2-ply and 3-ply, and then a worsted 2-ply and 3-ply. Fun times.

I came home and I think there was something about roasting up several rounds of winter vegetables, putting away all the halloween decorations, cooking dinner, doing laundry, more homework encouragement, and then I finished knitting that over-sized white fluffy thing (more on that tomorrow,it's too dark now to take pics).



Most days it feels like I should be doing more.
Then I make a list like that.
Not bad for a Sunday, actually.

0 comments: