Monday, November 09, 2009

where has all the daylight gone...

...when will I ever learn?
(let's see how many of you are old enough to get that one! ha!)

Holy crap the days are shorter! By the time I had makeup on and a free moment to shoot pics of the (now finished) big white yarn-y thing, the daylight was gone! I will get it tomorrow. Promise.

Meanwhile, here is something else I knit recently that I haven't shared here on the blog yet.



Yarn: less than a skein of Malabrigo Sock, Tiziano Red
Needles: US 6



Start: Sept 25th
Finish: Oct 21st
(it was actually a fairly quick knit, but I put it down to work on other projects...and to spin!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay. So tomorrow. Big white project thing. And the day after, I'm going to finally go back and tell y'all about that retreat with Nancy Bush and Sally Melville. Hold me to it.

4 comments:

~Donna~ said...

Damn...I remember...gah...

Was thinking as I was looking at your little shawl that...hmmm...I've seen that already..then remembered I hearted it on Ravelry! :)

Anonymous said...

Long time passing ... gone to winter, every one ...

What a beautiful semicircle of fabric!

Ammobunny said...

It is beautiful ... and so is the song, if a bit on the depressing side. :) As a military person, I guess I should be less sensitive about it, eh?

MsAmpuTeeHee said...

Donna ~ yah, serious Rav to Blog lag time, dude LOL

anonymous ~ I'm so glad someone got the reference LOL

Ammobunny ~ yes, indeed. Beautiful and sad. And sensitivity is a good thing :-) I should probably be a bit more sensitive about it myself.