Thursday, January 07, 2010

live! from waikoloa, hawaii


Pretty danged perfect, wouldn't you say??

OH! Wait! Wait!


Ahhhh...now there ya' go! (even more perfect).

Kinda deceiving, those pics. They give the appearance of "wesst an weewaxation!"
Truth of the matter is that there have been very few dull moments. The first half of this trip were spent hanging with locals and visiting volcanoes and waterfalls and whatnot. The second half has been resort-ish, and we are now both sun drenched, water-logged, and just plain whooped.
Not that this is a bad thing ;-)

I'm not sure what's on the agenda for tomorrow. We had planned to explore a couple of local beaches, but most of them on this side of the island are closed due to high surf advisories, so I dunno. We'll see. If it's down time (finally LOL) I'll put together a collage of photos or something. Poolside.

2 comments:

Janice in GA said...

I'm so jealous! We went to Hawaii on our honeymoon and I totally fell in love with the place.

Have some fun for me!

~Donna~ said...

Have some fun for us too! I still haven't been to Hawaii...someday!

Got my stitches out today - I'm so excited. I can do "moderate" activities and that translates into picking up some knitting needles this weekend...hope I can remember what to do. hahahaha