Wednesday, July 14, 2010

on the road again


I am home. It was 8-1/2 hours of driving but 11 hours of travel (I made lots of pit stops to stretch my leg).

But hey! LOOK!! Up there!!
That's my ring!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Very last thing I did before leaving the retreat was to load the wheelchair, and when I lifted off the seat cushion...tadaaaaa!!! There it was.
In my bum the whole time. Sheesh.
I am sooooo relieved.

I have some really great pics from the visit with the EugeneContingent last night, but that's a longer post, and I must get some rest now. I'll do it tomorrow. In between upackin'. And warshin' two weeks of laundry. And playing with the new spinning toy :-)

3 comments:

Kathy said...

So glad you found your ring!

Anonymous said...

Welcome home!!

Love, Karen TDL

Gwen said...

Good! that symbol is back where it belongs! (and home is good, maybe even the laundry or having the clothes clean again)

A few months ago, I found a necklace I lost maybe 15 years ago. It was a sad loss, a necklace from one of my grandmothers. I kept the little bag and her letter. Guess where I found it? In the bag with the letter, where I'd looked who knows how many times. Strange thing, this finding thing.