Tuesday, September 28, 2010

and this is how it happens

I know that my life is a full plate. I know that have been pondering the cycle of giving/receicing. I know that I sometimes (?) complain about doing too much.

But when your friend calls and says hat she's a bit behind and needs help setting up her fiber shop's booth at a local fiber festival, well....you just do it (at least I do it).

It certainly doesn't hurt any that while I help her I am squishin' on all of this lovely goodness:




I am labeling bundles of fiber tonight and tomorrow, and Friday I drive up with her and the rest of her crew to help set up the booth.

1 comments:

Mouse said...

I think I can speak for all of the fiber people who read your blog when I say... How on Earth could you NOT squish that gorgeous fiber?? I'd over schedule myself to play in it as well..!!!