Tuesday, January 04, 2011

tweak!

Drinking lots of oolong tea today, and playing with the camera...


..which means I am so hyped up on caffeine, all I can see in that photo is the little red thread that needs to be snipped. Tweaker.



Small updates to previous posts:

Brooke commented on my "Spindown" post saying that her inspiration/invitation was actually inspired by Janel, on her blog. Check it out if you are interested in joining the fun and spinning along---she is even offering prizes :-)

Yesterday was the first day of "tight practice" (zen meditation). Most of it went well, but I'm not too sure about the "mantra" portion of my commitment. It took a whoooole lot longer than expected to repeat a simple phrase 1000 times (one thousand! eeep!), and when I tried to speed it up, I felt dizzy and my lungs hurt LOL. Who knew chanting could be aerobic.

I might need to divide it up into chunks throughout the day or something....? Maybe get in a few (slow/non-dizzy) rounds while driving or something...?
I'll let you know what I come up with.

0 comments: