Thursday, August 25, 2011

why why...why?!!

Why is it that all of the ladies of the senior center knitting group I am leading are all knitting with this crazy ass pom pom yarn??!!


(and why, might I add, is the yarn getting rated 5 out of 5 stars, for crying out loud)

Most of these ladies are beginning knitters, and while I fully support people knitting what they want to....just consider what it takes to teach knitting and to teach people that they can only knit between each pompom!

It's crazypants, I tell you!!!!!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Urgh!! I have not been tempted to try that at all! I can't imagine how it gets 5 out of 5?

Cate said...

well, as the teacher, you should teach them the error of their ways. that stuff is fugly.

~Donna~ said...

Why the hell not? :0)

Let them have their fun.

Hopefully all their projects will be done quickly and you won't have to worry about it again.

Karen said...

I've seen a couple of nice items made with the stuff, but working with it sure doesn't appeal to me either. My sister loves the stuff.