Friday, March 02, 2012

relapse

Well, I was feeling so much better, but apparently I pushed it. I went out today even though I woke feeling a little bit ickier. I really needed to get out in the sunshine, plus I wanted to see the ladies of the Friday Knitting Group whom I have grown to love so much. I was in a not-so-great mood, and I knew being there would create a shift (and it did).

But now it's evening, and I have a temp of 100.4. MyFavoriteKid is off at a drumline rehearsal for their first big scored competition tomorrow, and I am supposed to making my way right now to the zen center. This week was the 8-day retreat, and I didn't participate this year, but TheMostImportantGuy did, and tonight there is a precepts ceremony that is open to other members of the zen center and their close peeps. I really feel like I want to be there, because TheMIG is taking precepts to become a dharma teacher in training. I just don't want to miss it.

So I depart now, and as I leave I look to see if I can find a facemask to wear! The new zen fashion!!

Oy.

1 comments:

Mountaingmom said...

I must have caught it from you by reading your blog. Quite a powerful bug to transmit via internet all the way across the country.