Monday, October 08, 2012

my killer find this weekend


I cannot believe I found about $500 worth of All Clad at the thrift store. Deal of the century!  The interior is in perfect condition, and just a couple of minor scratches on the outside (nothing bad, and certainly nothing that will affect performance). I'm about the give the whole set a scrubbin' with Bar Keeper's Friend.  I'm stoked, because with this purchase I now have enough cookware at TheNewDiggs to pull of Thanksgiving dinner. Woohoo!

3 comments:

Kerry said...

You lucky, lucky girl!

(formerly) no-blog-rachel said...

Whoa - score! I've had my all-clad for about 15 years and I love it.

Donnaj said...

Hey what is all this cookware nonsense we are waiting for the update about the crazy guy next door????????
PS The pots are fabulous lucky you.