Saturday, February 09, 2013

snapless saturday

I can't give you a snapshot as usual today, because my camera is broken :-(   I probably shouldn't be replacing it when I still haven't figured out whether I am repairing the existing broken clothes dryer or if I am kicking it to the curb for a new one.

So. I'll give you a video instead.

This is what I am getting up at 4:30am tomorrow to go participate in:

What is OPERATION ROLLING CHAOS?
This non-profit, one-day special event is a mass casualty training exercise designed to equip participants with tactical procedures to respond to potential disasters. Unitek Education is collaborating with military EMS to familiarize our local community with a response protocol.


I am going to play an accident victim ;-)




 I hope it's fun and not flashback material. 
I didn't really consider that until after I had signed up!

0 comments: