Saturday, February 23, 2013

snaps on saturday

My whole day looked like this:


Volunteering at the high school as they hosted their very first winter drumline percussion competition. I was the announcer for the whole day.  There I was off in the corner with my time clock and information forms and cd's for the color guard gigs.  It was a bit trickier than I thought. I figured I'd have time to knit, but it really didn't work out that way at all. I had a good time though, but I am indeed exhausted.

For some reason I woke up this morning at 4:30am and couldn't get back to sleep, and now it's only 10:20pm but it feels like I have been hit by a truck.

Off to sleep, but before I do, here's a photo or two of MyFavoriteKid's crew (as seen from my crappy corner and with a crappy camera).



0 comments: