Saturday, June 29, 2013

last night.

Just back at the hotel, it's 11:45 and MyFavoriteKid passed out within within two minutes of his head hitting the pillow. It's been a very long few days for him...and so exciting.  He has so much to talk about. What an experience!

I am actually going to miss cute little Riverside. It's an odd little place, the rock formations and all...I sort of feel like I am on the moon.  Downtown has been charming, and there was lots of really cool architecture here. I feel like I could have spent a bit more time rolling around here.

Sorry to have missed you, Pickyknitter.
Lorena....my sweet...I luvs you for vouching for me :-)  You're the best. Skype-y lunch date! Soon!!


Nighty-night, all. 
Tomorrow is a travel day. We go early in an attempt to beat the 106 degree heat through the mountain pass heading home.

1 comments:

Lorena said...

Soon, yes! Pinky swear! (When the planets align and we both have free time on the same day!)