Wednesday, September 25, 2013

my morning entertainment

My favorite funny moment from today:

MyFavoriteKid asked me for a ride to school this morning, and as I was dropping him off, walking in front of our car was a gal wearing black and white striped skinny jeans (sort of wide even stripes, like a court jester)....and a blouse with a floral print that sort of resembled your grandma's tablecloth or something....and some really weird looking sort of moccasin boots....

and I said, "Oh. My. Gawd. Will you look at what she is wearing?! Someone needs to do an intervention, the poor dear...."

and MyFK says. "Oh. Ha! It's Spirit Week for Homecoming this week, and today is 'Fashion Disaster Day' ".



He doesn't know this, but after MyFK got out of the car and walked away, I pulled over into the lot and watched more kids come. Heh ;-)

1 comments:

The Bon said...

Ha! Before I got to the end I was thinking that it was the 90s spewing up on this current generation of teenagers, like it seems to be. I'm not old enough for my era of clothing to come back around and yet here it is. Feh. :P