Wednesday, September 10, 2008

just so it isnt all about the kitty

Have seen two stupid things in the past two days:


Store Closing. Now Hiring.
Ummmmmm, okay.


This KFC is CLOSE.
It might be hard to see, but someone hand drew in a little arrow so that now it reads, "This KFC is too CLOSE".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The dog and the cat get on my bed and cuddle and play. It is very cute until the dog overdoes it and scares the shit (or pee) out of the kitten. I have had to change the bedding 3 times in 5 days.

Let me tell you....changing a king sized bed, in a wheelchair, all the way down to the waterproof bed liner (thank God for THAT at least), SUCKS ASS.
It is do-able.
But it takes me about 3 times as long as it used to (back in the able-bodied days), and it exhausts me.
Especially when it happens at 10pm.
And especially when my washer and dryer are not large enough to accommodate a king sized comforter.

I am so cranky it's not even funny.

This had better not be that jinchuriiki or SandyWhoopAss y'all were warning me about yesterday.

0 comments: