Tuesday, September 16, 2008

kittenhead + dogdogdog = love

Gaara & Riley

At least the pets are mellowing out a bit. Unfortunately, everything else is super chaotic. Especially on my insides.

I have been having some "work" done on my scars lately and the treatments are managing to also push all of my emotional buttons. I knew that going into things, but still. It's really hard. Like, really really hard. Flashback land, basically.

Meanwhile, I knit. Thank goodness for soft fuzzy things.

I did read a couple of blogs today, but not as many as I would have liked to (thanks to the emo buttons...they make me weepy and I can't see the screen).

I am hoping tomorrow will be more productive.




2 comments:

~Donna~ said...

BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGS!!!!

Anonymous said...

sending you lots of love, light and warm fuzzies.