Sunday, March 27, 2011

current dance inspiration

~~bayou~~



I know I'm not saying much about my dance process by just showing a photograph, but I'm the wee very early stages of creating a dance piece, and all I know is that it has something to do with the bayou. The process thus far is solely improvisational movement, so I haven't gotten to the place yet where I can attach words to it yet....but I thought I'd at least share the images.


I'm going to be soooo happy when things shift enough in the new house that I'll be able to do creative work in it (did I mention that I will have a dance/meditation space as well as a craft room??). It's some months away, but it will be so worth the wait.

2 comments:

~Donna~ said...

I just love Spanish Moss.

What awesome photos to help along your inspiration.

I start with the music - I feel the music and the movement flows from there.

TheMIG said...

Maybe you're also being inspired by the "buy you" ... as in "I'm gonna buy you some new wood floors". Hahaha.

(yes you've put more money in the house than me so far, but that didn't fit the joke).

Love you :-)