Tuesday, January 24, 2012

things that make me smile

Smile in the end, that is (because for a few second there I had a serious scowl going on there). I know this has gone viral already, but here:






As for this one, well....I am a big fan of watching the Tour de France every year, and I'm also a big fan of downhill skiing, and so I ended up being pointed to a video of downhill biking. This run is amazing, but the commentators....oh. my. god. CRACK ME UP. I laughed so hard the first time I watched it that my eyes watered, and I had to watch it again, and I laughed and my eyes watered the second time through, too (it might just be me....I've turned into quite the mushy spectator). Be warned that the last quip of the video might not be office appropriate (probably the entire video is not so appropriate--lots of excited yelling involved).

1 comments:

Lorena said...

The last line in that biking video made me cackle so loudly I frightened the dog.