Sunday, November 18, 2012

Nice day:

~ Early breakfast out.

~A team effort (TheMostImportantGuy and I) to deep clean of TheNewDiggs in preparation of holiday visitors.

~ Out to do a little housewares shopping to fill in the gaps (I haven't been responsible for the turkey for so long, I didn't even have a turkey baster! And TheNewDiggs didn't have a meat thermometer, as I think aside from bacon, I've only cooked vegetarian there!).

~ Another movie!!  Us?  Two movies, two weekends in a row?! Crazy!


(totally fun, although Javier Bardem creeped me out more than he ever has before....I think it was the hair...?  Whatever. Daniel Craig made up for it.)

~ Leftover roasted veggies for dinner.

~ And then knitting while the Ken Burns documentary on PBS.


Fascinating, fabulous....and I could have gone a lifetime before ever needing to see a jackrabbit or cattle holocaust.  The whole thing kinda makes me want to live in a teepee somewhere...walk softer on the land and all that.
Part two tomorrow, so you know where my butt will be parked  ;-)

0 comments: