Wednesday, January 16, 2013

whiner

Sorry to do this, but I need to whine for a minute. 

I am ouchy!!!!

About once a month, or every other month, I get this crazy intense series of spasms in my SexyLittleLeg.  Nothing new, has been checked out, aint going away, I live with it.  But it's like being electrocuted for a couple of seconds, and then it's gone. It's intense. And it will do that all day every sporadically, and it hurts so much you'll see me gritting my teeth for no reason, or cursing like I have tourettes.

Well, I have had my spurt of spasms for the month....except that it started last night and hasn't stopped, and all throughout the night last night, it kept waking me up.  I had a full day today and got barely any sleep at all.  I am exhuasted.


Additionally, I have this one other thing driving me nuts. It's such a small thing, but if you are a knitter or use your hands as much as I do (like, I use them to walk), then you'll understand this complaint.  I have a split from the cold weather on my right thumb.  And it's killin' me.  Even typing this is not feeling so good.

SO.  I have vented.
Thanks for listening.  LOL

I'm going to get something soothing onto my hands now and tuck into bed, and hope that tonight my leg goes for a nice deep sleep, too!

0 comments: